Important Information for Tax Year 2016:
On February 17, 2016 Targa Resources Corp. announced the completion of its acquisition of all of the outstanding common units of Targa Resources Partners LP (NYSE: "NGLS"). This was a deemed sale and the value of each NGLS common unit exchanged in the Merger was $10.695. This exchange is treated as a taxable sale for all common unitholders. Please see Transaction Summary on the 2016 Supplemental Information page and the included Sales Schedule. We recommend you refer to the appropriate federal and state income tax laws and/or consult your tax advisor when preparing your return(s).
Update: All users will have to register to utilize Partner DataLink. If you have not previously registered, please click the "Register Here" link on the right.
Here's what you can do at this site:
- View your tax schedules
- Download and print your tax package
- Download and print your prior year tax package(s), if applicable
- Download a file of your Schedule K-1 that can be imported into TurboTax
- By contacting our call center you may request the following changes:
- Correct your account information including name and address and type of account
(e.g. Individual, Corporation, IRA/Sep/Keogh, etc.)
- Correct dates, transaction types and units by transaction
- Add missing transactions
- Delete incorrect transactions
If you have any questions regarding your tax package, please contact us using one of the methods provided in the Contact Information section.
To access Targa Resources Partners LP’s website, please visit: www.targaresources.com.
PLEASE NOTE: If you also own Series A Preferred Units in Targa ("NGLSPRA"), you will receive a separate tax year 2016 K-1 as well. If you held Common Units in Atlas ("APL") or Series E Preferred Units in Atlas ("APL-PE") in tax year 2015, you will be able to access your tax year 2015 K-1 at the links below.
Access your K-1s via the following web portals at: